Generator Circuit Breaker
PARTNER : MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC POWER PRODUCTS
NORTH AMERICAN TERRITORY | WARRENDALE, PA
MEPPI supplied one of the world’s first SF6 gas insulated generator circuit breaker in 1977 and has continued to develop innovative designs and new products that offer the latest technology and increased performance, while maintaining high quality and reliability. MEPPI continually applies new technology to increase performance and reliability of its products and is currently developing additional Generator Main Circuit Breaker (GMCB) models that will extend the range of applications in order to further fill the needs of our customers.
MEPPI manufactures generator circuit breakers and switchgear enclosed in single-phase or three-phase units.
The standard design includes:
- SF6 circuit-breaker and disconnector
- Earthing switches on one or both sides
- Current transformers on one or both sides with up to three cores
- One or two voltage transformers on one or both sides
- Surge capacitors on both sides
- Starting disconnect switch